Talk about urology
Назад к списку

[Month of #cancervessie] Any urinary sign, blood in the urine, urinary tract infections, etc. should lead to consulting a doctor or urologist for a check-up. The examinations will aim to determine if there is a bladder tumor and if necessary to determine its location, its aggressiveness (speed of evolution or "grade") and if the tumor has remained superficial or if it infiltrates the muscle.